UV Assure Dosimeter Cards
0-50 mJ/cm² range
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ inch cards with adhesive strips
- 28 indicators per pouch
UV Assure Dosimeters allow you to ensure your materials are receiving an optimal dose of ultraviolet irradiation during the Curing process. Designed, tested and manufactured in Sweden, UV Assure Dosimeters provide real-time, easy and accurate validation of the UV dose to support your manufacturing processes.
UV Assure Dosimeters are offered in three measurement ranges for use with UV Curing equipment using 254 nm.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed to work with 254 nm UV-C devices.
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ cards with adhesive backing.
- Designed for use with UV Curing equipment using 254 nm.
- Color-indicates 0-50 mJ/cm²
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 28 units per bag.
- MOQ 200 units (8 bags).
- 3-year shelf life.
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
Instructions for use
- To use, peel off the protective strip to expose the adhesive and place the dosimeter with the yellow indicator area faced toward the UV-C light source.
- After the curing process is done, confirm the color change on the cards or dots immediately or within 24 hours for best results.
- UV Assure Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused. Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
For illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary in color.
Patented photochromic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm).
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal dose of ultraviolet irradiation during your Curing process.